Verification of the following competencies:
- Clinical Social worker licensed by the N.C. Social Work Certification and Licensure Board or other appropriate licensure board. Associate levels of licensure accepted.
- Graduate of a college or university with a Master’s of Social Work and with no less than two years of full-time, post-bachelor’s degree accumulated MH/DD/SA experience with the population served
- Must have twenty (20) hours of training in appropriate crisis intervention strategies within the first 90 days of employment.
- You must have at least 8 full years driving experience, and be able to meet the liability carrier's requirements for coverage.
- No substantiated findings on the NC Personnel Registry/Health Care Program and must not be listed on the HHS/OIG List of Excluded Individual/Entities.
- SBI and DMV records must meet the requirements of area mental health contracts.